Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jeremiah Matthew












Jeremiah, JJ, Baby J, Little J, Bubba, brother.  My first born.  He's 6 and growing like a weed.  THE sweetest boy ever, he loves his Mama and sister but still can be Daddy's bud.  He just makes me smile ;) I love him with all my heart and I just think he is the handsomest boy ever, but of cousre I'm his mother. He loves baseball and this season just moved up to Farm (from t-ball)  He's gone from the biggest guy on the team to the smallest.  It's so cute I just love to watch him play.  He's also super smart. He's 3 months into first grade and starting to read chapter books already!  I cannot believe it. He's a lover with a fierce little attitude, don't make him mad he tell you for sure.  He has the biggest heart of any one I know.  That's my Bubba.

No comments:

Post a Comment