Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So What Wednesday~

I decided to do so what Wednesdays here it goes ;)

1. So what if under my bed is a hoarders dream (out of sight out of mind)
2. So what if I let my kids eat pizza for breakfast (sometimes)
3. So what if my plastic cupboard is a mess!!!!
4. So what if I saved 2 humongous tubs of baby clothes from J and Em's (I just couldn't part, along with their crib bedding even though they never slept in their cribs)...which leads me to #5
5. So what if my kids crawl in our bed every night!  I love to cuddle with them and watch their sweet faces while they are sleeping.
6. So what if I'm super clumsy: fell sown the stairs 3 times, broke my butt, always hitting my pinky toe and running into walls.
7.So what if I don't love the Oscars.
8. So what if I do LOVE Days of Our lives hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment